Professional Step-by-Step Tutorial
Professional Computer Repair Service Training Produced "In-House" by an Experienced Computer Repair Service Technician
Earn $35 to $75 per hour
If you are good with computers or would like to learn, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY-
Start Making Repairs Immediately!
Start Doing Business Immediately! :
Easily Work from Home
Offer Free Pick-Up and Delivery.
"I like to pick up 2 or 3 computer jobs and repair them all at once."
"Pick-Up & Delivery. It's what customers truly prefer."
Learn how I get over half of my business from repeat and referral customers
With the advance training we provide, you will be able to easily troubleshoot and repair any home or office computer
If I can do this..... So Can You!:
I have over 25 years of experience in Electronics, Sales, Marketing, and Business Management. I do this every day. This is all I do. I have been in this business for over 25 years now.
With Step by Step Instructions on how to Repair Any Computer.
Be the Expert!
Get Started Immediately with
Very Little Investment.
Real Life Testimonials
You have changed everything i know about desktop repair with ultimate Pc Repairer- Thanks A lot
Very easy to undersatnd!
As a woman your step by step course structure made it very easy for me
Your book have saved my job!!
I'm a computer techicain I made a mistake while repairing my boss pc but i quickly fix the problem with the help from your book without my boss knowing about it, i wound have been sacked hard he found out about it- Thank you so much ! :)
I will buy your Laptop course
I am new in computers, i am going to purchase all your books because of what have learnt on the ultimate PC Repairer
Thank you so much !
Your customer service was so helpful whenever i needed something, please keep the good work
I am excited !
I built a new computer following your step by step instructions
I cannot thank you enough
I own my upgrade in my living stardard to Ultimate Pc Repairer, I just opened a computer repair shop here in Sydney
This course is a must for everybody
If you want to make legitimate money grab this e-course today.
I Thought i knew a lot about desktop repairs until i came accross this course, it changes my mindset
Your Pc Repair Course is The Best Ever!
Hi, I was the one that asked your to develop a course on desktop repairs last year after reading your best selling Laptop Troubleshooting Bible!
|The Computer revolution is here to stay. And it is time for even an average hardware engineer to update himself with latest technology service knowledge
We are confident about imparting the technology to a professional or hardware student who wish to move to the exciting world of Computer servicing.
Fix Windows Problems Fast
Backup hardware drivers for a quick windows re-installation. Re-install windows on any computer
|About 9 out of 10 Repairs are Due to Software Problems. Most Software Problems Require the Hard Drive to be Erased, Reformatted, and Windows Reinstalled.
Shortest Hands On PC Repair - Repair While You Learn
Get everything you need for a couple hundred dollars!
Your Advertising costs will pay for itself.
Plus: (Unlimited Support)
If you ever run into a problem and need help, just call for live assistance.
On the Job or in the Shop, anytime you need assistance, it's just a phone call away.
When you Team-Up with me, you will have everything you need.
Absolutly The fastest Training Manual Available,
If you can assemble furniture, bicycles or toys, from a set of instructions or work on machines or cars........
You may find working on computer equipment quite easy and very rewarding.
- The Ultimate Boot CD
- Templates for Business Cards on CD
- Templates for Invoices on CD
- Free downloads:
- Diagnostics CD - Utilities CD
- Linux Mint on CD
- Anti-Virus, Burner, System Backup,
- Recovery, and Utilities,
Start Your Own Computer Repair Business Today :
"Typically service businesses do very well during times when the economy is bad. As it becomes more prudent to try and save money, having equipment repaired rather than buying new makes a lot of sense.
Computer Repair is no exception. If you can have your computer repaired for under, say, $150 that still meets all of your computing needs, you probably won't want to spend $500 or $600 for a brand new computer.
This is even more likely when money is very tight. Who wants to buy a new computer every time they get a virus?"
A Service in Great Demand!
"With this manual you will be able to troubleshoot and repair any laptop or desktop computer. With my full color screenshots and pictures you can truly start from scratch.
Learn with step-by-step instructions. 90% of all computer problems are software related. Learn "HandsOn" by reinstalling Windows on a computer that you can practice on.
Develop the skills and confidence necessary to earn a nice income."
Utimate Pc Repairer Advantages :
"You can't learn to drive by reading a book."
- Home Based - Low Overhead
- Covers all computer problems.
- Covers Hardware & Software.
- Computer Repair Service Support.
- 30 Free Minutes Live Phone.
- Free Email Support.
- Quick Start - Start Right Away.
- Earn While you Learn.
- Everything listed for startup.
- Sales Support - How to increase Sales.
- Business Forms - Simple & Inexpensive.
- Entry Level and Advanced Sales Strategies.
- Stretch and multiply your advertising dollars.
- Tried and True - I know these systems work.
Get our proven cost effective
Advertising advice, based on experience. I'll take the guesswork out of building your Client List. Benefit from my "Trial and Error".
When economic times are hard, repair businesses thrive. I include complete Sales & Marketing Strategies. You will quickly grow your business with Repeats and Referrals. Beat the competition with Honesty, Quality, and Superior Value.
We Supply Qualified "LIVE" Technical Support and Training.
I include in depth troubleshooting and repair training to enable you to repair any computer software or hardware problem.
By working from home you won't have the customer looking over your shoulder as you make repairs. When you need help with a problem assistance is here.
Ultimate Pc Repairer Offers:
- Offer Complete Diagnostics Services.
- Offer "Windows Restore" Service - Better Than New.
- Offer Software Installation - Anti Virus, Burner, & More.
- Offer Data Recovery Service - Save Pictures & Other Files.
- Offer Data Backup Systems - Disaster Preparedness.
- Data Destruction - Shred Docs like the White House.
- Offer Operating System Upgrades & Downgrades.
- Offer Hardware Upgrades - Make it new for half the price.
- Offer Wireless Networking Systems - Install and Repair.
- Sell New and Refurbished Computers and Parts.
Repair, Restore, or Refurbish Any Computer System.
- Troubleshooting Procedures
- Repair Procedures
- Work Area - On the Cheap
- Tools - PS Tester and a Screwdriver
- Spare Parts - What to Keep in Stock
- Minor vs. Major Repairs
- Sales & Marketing - Learn what Works
- Charge Between $29 and $89 for
Backing-Up Pictures and other Data.
I document everything I do in the course of business at our Professional Repair Service!
"Once you get it back to the shop, on the work bench, Quickly determine whether the problem is software or hardware related."
"If the computer is Dead, don't plug it in. First check the power supply to see if it has the proper outputs. Then try a replacement power supply to see if that fixes the problem."
We have documented every single problem that we have ever come across, that we could think of.
- Diagnostics Disks
- Linux Operating Systems
- Utilities Software
- Backup Software
- Restore Software
- Burner Software
- Anti-virus Software
- Recovery Software
Ever Wanted to
Work For Yourself?
Start Your Own Business,Working
Do You Know Computer Repair Technician
can earn up to $250,000 Per Year?
Having trouble in Computer Repair?
Lack of information?
Or don't know where or how to start?
Become An Employer And Not a Job Seeker!!!
"A Practical friendly guide to repairing Computers. through easy-to-understand language, detailed problems & solution tutorials.
The book emphasizes a deep understanding of how a Computer works How to diagnose and repair problems; it concentrates on
practical, hands-on solutions that can be implemented right away."
"A unique approach to troubleshooting Computer hardware problems. creates a expert system for diagnosing component failure
and identifying conflicts. The diagnostic steps at the core of this book are intended for the intermediate to advanced hobbyist,
or the beginning technician".
"Following a structured approach to troubleshooting hardware reduces the false diagnoses and parts wastage typical of the
inexperienced technician. Problems include: Power Supply Failure, Video Failure, CPU, RAM Failure, Motherboard, IDE Drive
Failure, CD or DVD Recording Problem, Modem Failure, Sound Failure, Network Failure, Peripheral Failure,Conflict Resolution."
"Focusing mainly on installing and troubleshooting hardware, the book also provides solutions to common operating
system-related problems. Regardless of your level of experience, this is the perfect resource for anyone who owns a Computer,
wants to repair a Computer or is considering a career in the Computer repair business" "The author goes where no Computer book author has gone before right past all the hidden screws, and the fear factor to produce a real owner's manual that every Computer owner should have on his table
This ebook covers ALL aspects of computer repairs. Diagnostics, replacing defective parts, completely stripping
down all makes and models. Assembly. And much, much more.
SECTION - A
PC Repair Safety
- Important Safety Basics
- How to handle components to ensure their longevity
- What you shouldn't wear while working inside your computer
- The danger of static electricity
- The 2 computer components you should never ever attempt to fix
- How to protect your PC from lightning strikes and power outages
Using our Computer repair guides, you'll have the knowledge to
Identify ALL the parts in a Computer
- Power Supplies
- Power Supply Connections
- Motherboard Connections
- Motherboard Components
- CPU (Processor)
- RAM (Memory)
- Hard Drive Connections
- Mechanical vs. Solid State Drives
- ROM Drives
- Video Cards
- Sound Cards
- Removing RAM
- Installing RAM
- Removing a ROM Drive
- Installing a ROM Drive
- Removing a Hard Drive
- Installing a Hard Drive
- Removing a Power Supply
- Installing a Power Supply
- Removing a Video Card
- Installing a Video Card
- Install Expansion Cards
- Removing the Motherboard
- Removing the Processor
- Installing the Processor
- Installing a CPU Cooler
- Installing the Motherboard
- Checking the Power Switch
- Removing the CMOS Battery
- Seating Expansion Cards
- A walkthrough of installing Windows 7
- A walkthrough of installing Windows XP
- Imaging: create a Windows system image
- How to Backup/Restore your Windows partition with the bootable image disk
- Duplicating a partition (creating a multiboot system)
- A multiboot system: the Windows bootmanager vs. an alternative bootmanager
- Setting up a multiboot/dualboot system with MrBooter
- Dual Boot Ubuntu and Windows
- Windows XP registry tweaks
- 3 types of media to use when backing up your data, and when each method is appropriate
- How to create automated backups to ensure you always have a recent backup
- Learn how to manually backup data
- How to make an exact copy (clone) of a hard drive
- The danger in not diagnosing problems first
- Learn how to test your RAM
- Check your hard drive for errors
- The best cleaning supplies to use
- How to increase airflow and increase your computer's lifespan
- How to clean your computer
- What's Inside a Hard Drive?
- How Hard Disks Work
- Inside: Hard Drive Motherboard
- Desktop Hard Drive Buyer's Guide
- What is RAID? Using Multiple Hard Drives for Performance and Reliability
- Partitioning hard disk (primary and extended partitions)
- Hard Drive Failures
- How To Troubleshoot a Noisy Hard Drive
- How to Format a Hard Drive
- How to Completely Erase a Hard Disk Drive
- Recover emails, files, and data from a crashed hard drive or computer
- Learn how to prevent your PC from getting malware
- All the different types of malware and how they attack your PC
- The difference between Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware software
- How to run a full system scan
- How to fix your browser from redirecting to other websites (browser hijack)
- Using a modern anti-virus utility
- When utilities don't fix everything, how to manually remove a virus
- 2 specific things to disable when trying to get rid of a nasty virus
- 2 special utilities that work wonders
- How to check to see if your hard drive has bad sectors
- Fix the master boot record
- How to run an in-place installation
User Account Customization
- How to create and configure user accounts in Windows XP,Vista,7
- Make Changes to an Account
- Changing the storage location of the personal folders
- Changing the storage location of installed software
- Setting up Parental Controls in Windows XP,Vista,7
- How to Use Fast User Switching in Windows
- View Hidden Files and Folders
- Lock Down Windows 7 With User Account Control
- How to Delete User Accounts in Windows
- Learn about the different types of internet connections
- Setup your internet connection
- Setting a Static IP Address in Windows
- Setting up an email account
- Setting a Static IP Address in Windows
- Configuring your wireless connection
Windows Update & Device Driver
- How to find your system version in Windows, Mac, Linux
- Installing a service pack
- How to perform a Windows Update
- Installing new software on your Mac, update your software and Mac OS X, and troubleshoot installation issues
- Installing a software program in windows
- How to run a file from MS-DOS
- Extracting or uncompressing a compressed file
- How to compress or make files into one file
- Extracting files from the Windows cabinets
- Uninstalling Windows software
- Unable to remove a program from Windows Add/Remove programs
Installing Hardware Drivers
- What is a Driver?
- How To Update Drivers in Windows
- How To Roll Back a Driver in Windows
- What hardware device drivers should be updated
- What is a Device manager?
- How to Repair Corrupted Files Problems
- How to check for corrupted files
- Restore your machine back to normal
- My hard disk is filling up, what should I do?
- Where's my disk space ?
- Top 15 Ways to Speed Up Your Computer
- How to Automatically Clean and Organize Your Desktop, Downloads, and Other Folders
- 5 Simple Rules To Keep Files Organized
- Computer Maintenance Tips and Tricks to Backup, Scan and Clean
- 5 Reasons Your Computer Is Running Slow
Junk File Removal
- How to Remove Junk Files
- How to completely remove "deleted" files
- How to clear web browser cache firefox, ie, chrome,
- 5 steps to clean up your computer files
- Personalize your Windows XP-based PC
- Using a Linux Live CD
- Why you want a Linux Live CD
- Use Ubuntu Live CD to Backup Files from Your Dead Windows Computer
- Using a liveCD as your Linux Desktop
- Backup and Restore Outlook
- How to restore the Outlook default installation, toolbars and settings
- Restore Deleted Items from an Outlook PST-file
SECTION - B
How to Fix Your Desktop Motherboard capacitor problems for $15
- Solder/De-solder Capacitor From Your Motherboard
- When a Motherboard Fails
- Capacitors - Mysterious Creatures
- When Capacitors Spring Leaks
- How To Recognize Flawed Capacitors
- How To Buy Substitute Low-ESR Capacitors
- Getting Started!
- De-Soldering Capacitors
- Drilling the motherboard
- Installing New Capacitors
- Everything You Need to Know About The Motherboard Voltage Regulator Circuit
General System Component Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Motherboard Problems
- Overheating system
- Hard drive
- Memory Troubleshooting and Diagnostics
- Network Card
- DVD/Optical Drives testing and troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting CPU/Processor
- Startup problems
- USB ports
- Video Card
- Video cable
- Wireless connection
- Windows Problems
- Power regulator circuit on the motherboard
Bios Password Removal
- How to break Administrators password in windows xp
- Bios Flashing & Update
Computer Practical Projects:
- How to build a Computer Desktop
- How to Install A CCFL Lamp in your Computer
- How to Overclock your computer CPU
- Latest Tools & Gadgets For Desktop/Laptop Repairs
- Home Networking for first timers
- System Component Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Desktop Motherboard
- Troubleshooting Network Problems
- Use Of Debug Card Post Error & Code
"Become An Employer And Not A Job Seeker"
Consider these advantages of becoming a Computer repair specialist...
- All your income is earned from home.
- Can be run by anyone.
- Free ongoing help.
- Market and expanding every day.
- Recession proof.
- Part-time for full-time money.
- You can be employed.
- You can be unemployed.
- Want to escape the 9 - 5 grind.
Look! These are the minimum charges
- Selling just ONE Computer per week will make $200 per week.
- Fitting ONE component into a Computer will make $45.
- Installing memory into a Computer will make $35.
- Fitting a hard drive will make $45.
- Installing Windows to a new hard drive will make an additional $45
How to Receive The Ultimate Pc Repairer
PDF Format Download
This is not an automatic download
A download link will be sent to you after payment confirmation from paypal
Get This Latest Tools & Gadgets For Desktop/Laptop Repairs
Please Note: If your serious about starting a computer service business then this latest tools are a must click image below
Pc Repair Safety
Pc Cleaning Method
Pc Troubleshooting & Diagnostics
Data Backup & Recovery
Unwanted Program Removal
Junk File Removal
Software Installation & Updates
Windows Installation & Updates
User Account Customization
Computer Repair Training
for Individuals and Companies
Learn from your home or office
Learn Anytime, Anywhere,
at Your Pace.
Why take Computer training?
Take these Computer courses to learn the latest Computer technology.
Take these courses to prove to your employer that you have the skills & knowledge.
Take these courses to Become An Employer And Not a Job Seeker!!!
"Order Course Now & get this books for free"
Networking: A Beginner's Guide